To all of our amazing clients,
We have missed you and are so excited to get back to making you feel and look your best. We FINALLY have an opening date of June 23rd.
Salon experiences may temporarily have to change to make sure we are following CDC and state guidelines for COVID-19. We want to ensure that not only your safety but your experience will continue to be our top priority.
With that said, here are the guidelines we are asked to follow:
– Masks must be worn at all times, keep in mind if you are getting color done, disposable masks are best since they will most likely get dirty and bring an extra mask for after your shampoo.
– If you have any symptoms, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment. We will get you in as soon as you are feeling better.
– Our coffee and water offerings will be suspended for the first few weeks.
– Due to strict capacity guidelines, please come alone.
– For the initial phase, we will not be offering complimentary blow dries with any color services. One of our apprentices will blow dry front area to make sure color is perfect.
– There won’t be a waiting room or changing room. We ask that you call us once you arrive and we will meet you at the front desk and escort you to your chair.
We are so ready to see you all with smiling eyes, air hugs and our excited hearts!